Interested in applying to one of our magnets or through Open Enrollment?
- You can apply for your child to attend Grant High School or one of its magnets by visiting apply.lausd.net.
- Click "Apply Now."
- Enter username and password or click "Register."
- Click "Apply to Programs."
- Complete student information
- Select "Open Enrollment," "SAS" (School for Advanced Studies), or "Magnet Late Application 2020 - 2021."
Questions about Grant's SAS program? Please contact our SAS Coordinator, Mr. Sanchez @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Grant's Humanities for Interdisciplinary Studies Magnet? Please contact our Humanitas Magnet Coordinator, Ms. Kommer @ email@example.com.
Questions about Grant's College Prep and Digital Arts Program? Please contact our CPDA Magnet Coordinator, Ms. Caruso @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment Packet pick-up & turn-in dates:
- Packet distribution and drop-off times are 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Online enrollment forms: Online enrollment forms. Completed forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com or printed and dropped off at the office on one of the designated days.
Please note that due to COVID-19 precautions, packets will not be screened and entered on the day the packet is dropped off. A staff member will contact families the following week if packet information is missing. Once the student enrollment has been processed, a counselor will contact our future Lancer for programming and course selection!