Seniors have all received appointments. We had to reschedule senior appointments slightly due to a change in the delivery of the caps and gowns. If you're unsure of your appointment day and time, please e-mail Ms. Aldana at email@example.com.
- Friday, 6/5 (seniors who had a 5/26 appt)
- Monday, 6/8 (seniors who had a 5/27 appt)
- Tuesday, 6/9 (seniors who had a 5/28 appt)
- Wednesday, 6/10 (seniors who had a 5/29 appt)
What do I need for my senior appointment?
- Come during your designated time and follow social distancing and safety protocols, including wearing a mask.
- Bring your textbooks, athletic uniform (if applicable), musical instrument (if applicable), library books, and and other school-owned materials
- While there, you will pick up your cap and gown, any medals or sashes, a special senior gift, and have a photo opportunity.
Seniors may either walk to or park at the parking lot on Oxnard. Seniors should NOT park in the student parking lot or try to walk through campus due to the ongoing construction project. You will be greeted at the Main Gate next to the administration buildings and be directed to the 200 building where you will return your materials and pick up your items.
If you have any questions about the process, please e-mail Ms. McMurrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.