Now that we have reopened campus and welcomed students back via hybrid cohorts, our schedules have changed for the remainder of the school year. Families were offered two options: fully remote or hybrid. Families are able to CHANGE their program selection by contacting the Attendance Office at 818-756-2706 to make a new selection.
- In remote learning, students continue to learn completely remote.
- Fully remote students have been programmed into a new advisory, Advisory F. Advisory F meets every day at 8:30am.
- Students should follow the Cohort F schedule.
- In hybrid learning, students learn on campus 2 - 3 days per week.
- Students will need to have a COVID-19 baseline test in order to begin reporting to campus. Students can schedule a test at Romer MS or one of the other sites by visiting dailypass.lausd.net. After the baseline test is complete, all additional testing will take place on campus using the mobile testing unit.
- Students are either in the Orange Cohort (H/D) or the Brown Cohort (G/L).
- In hybrid learning, students are on-campus as follows:
- Orange: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternating Mondays.
- Brown: Wednesdays, Fridays, and alternating Mondays.
Please glance through the page for weekly schedules and links to other information regarding community outreach and ways to contact staff for frequent issues.
Students will need to access their Schoology account in order to access coursework, complete work, and access Zoom links. If students need help with Schoology logins, please email Mrs. Suess (firstname.lastname@example.org), or one of their teachers. Teacher emails are available through the staff pages (link on the home page across the header).
Parents, if you need help with the Parent Portal, you can reach out to Ms. Lourdes Roman (email@example.com) OR Mrs. Erin Suess (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also call the main office (818) 756-2700. If you are a member of one of our Magnets on campus, CPDA or Humanitas, your Magnet Coordinator can also help you. CPDA, Andrea Caruso (email@example.com) or use her google voice number to text or call (626) 790-8207. Humanitas, Alaina Kommer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If your student is having issues with logging into Zoom meetings, please email Mrs. Suess (email@example.com)
To Reset your Schoology Password
You will need to have your Student ID, know your birthdate, and your PIN (you can get this from any of your teachers or email Mrs. Erin Suess (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Then, go to mylogin.lausd.net
Click on Student then click on Activate Account
Read and Accept the LAUSD Acceptable Use Policy
It will then ask you for the above information.
Click next, and you will be prompted for a new password.
Please give the system approximately 5 minutes to update before logging in.