The goal for every student at Grant High School is to attain personal and academic success through a relevant and rigorous college and career preparatory curriculum which fosters critical thinking, innovation, and a life-long love of learning.
Grant High School is committed to creating a safe, inclusive environment that provides a rigorous curriculum incorporating technology and real-world applications to empower all students to become productive participants in a diverse society.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes:
Lancers are GREAT!
- Demonstrate an understanding of other cultures
- Participate actively within their school, families, and local communities
- Are sensitive to and inclusive of others, including those of other cultures and abilities
- Are independent and self-directed learners who take responsibility for their actions
- Attend regularly, behave ethically, and work diligently towards graduation
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with diverse populations
- Listen actively and respond thoughtfully in ways appropriate to task and audience
- Provide evidence-based claims and arguments
- Respond empathetically and conscientiously to all
- Think critically and creatively while engaging in rigorous work with real-life applications
- Generate questions, analyze data and develop original solutions
- Integrate knowledge from different content areas to create deeper meaning and understanding
- Demonstrate competency in the use of a variety of technologies appropriate to diverse tasks and functions
- Develop foundational skills for transition to life, college, and career
- Assess, evaluate, and use information effectively, efficiently, and safely