In order to participate in Interscholastic Sports for any LAUSD school, the following must be met:
1- A minimum 2.0 Grade Point Average
2- A physical from a doctor. Must be in the District form
. An office stamp and a signature is required. Physicals must be completely filled out including blood pressure, pulse and vision screenings. Doctors must individually check each required segment (straight lines cannot be drawn down on the sheet).
2A- If the student-athlete has asthma, a separate Asthma Action form
must be filled out by the doctor.
3- Student-Athletes must show proof of health insurance. If the student does not have insurance, it can be purchased through K and K insurance
- Watch the video
- Create an account. The account must be under the parent’s name and email address.
- Student Information- Along with home and email addresses, etc, please include the student’s ID number. This can be found on their student ID card.
- Insurance Information: Please include all information including an upload of a photo or PDF of the card onto to the system.
- Parent/Guardians information- Add at least 3 total phone numbers in the event of an emergency. For example: Mom’s cell #, Dad’s Cell # and Aunt or uncle’s cell #.
- Signatures- Make sure both student and parent sign (digitally) the individual digital documents.
- Print, sign and date the final consent form and submit it to your respective head coach.
** The bus release form allows for athletes to leave after away contests with their parent or guardian. The form must be signed by the athletic director (Gonzalez or Foster) and then the respective coach. It must be submitted 24hours before the start of the contest.