- CIF-LA 2019-20 Important Dates-TBA
- LAUSD 2021-22 Important Dates-TBA
- Fall 2021 Playing Dates-TBA
- Winter 20-21 Playing Dates-TBA
- LAUSD Athletics website
- CIF-LA website(LA City Section Athletics)
- (Go to this site for championship information, schedules, important meetings and dates, etc.)
- GRANT HIGH SCHOOL ON MAXPREPS
- NFHS.ORG(National Federation of State High School Associations)
- Tournament Participation Guidelines
- Tournament Participation Forms
- Athletic Injury form
- Concussion form 1
- Concussion form 2 (return to play)
- GoldBook- Official rules of the CIF-LA Section
- LAUSD Rules and Regulations
- Transfer ( Moved)
- Transfer (Did not move)
- 19-20 Athletic Clearance List-TBA
- Facilities Schedule-TBA
MOBILE CLINIC -Not available-
Protocol for the Friday mobile clinic.
Get the individual parent permission slip from the nurse or click here Mobile Clinic Form
Have the athletes fill them out and give them to you.
Check whether they have insurance or not.
A-If they have insurance, they need a copy of their insurance card.
B-If they do not have insurance, they need to write down their Social Security number on the form.
Make sure that they have all the correct signatures.
Once complete, take the forms to the nurse's office to help schedule appointments for them.
Notify your athletes of their appointments.
Your athletes should go into the appointment, like any other, with their physical sheet and questionnaire (PPE)
After the physical is over, the athlete should give you the physical and PPE.
Finally, after checking it, you give it to the Athletic Director.