Need Cash for College?
Have questions about FAFSA or CADAA? Attend one of our CSAC Statewide Cash for College Webinars! These webinars will provide students and their families information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
All students welcome! Bring your questions!
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, January 14, 2021 - 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Saturday, January 30, 2021 - 10:00am-12:30pm
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 5:30pm-8:00pm
Don't know which application to complete? FAFSA filers are a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen. For more on FAFSA eligibility click here. CADAA filers are undocumented and nonresident students. For more on CADAA eligibility click here.
Please have the following documents available during the webinar:
- Your parents and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver's License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2019 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)
- This includes your parents' tax information if you are a dependent student.
- Am I an independent or dependent student?
What is an FSA ID? An FSA ID is a username and password that gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature.
Wednesday, December 2nd at 8pm PST
Saturday, December 5th at 11am PST
Monday, December 7th at 8pm PST
The informational sessions are free and open to ALL students at Birmingham, East Valley, Grant, Reseda, and Sylmar High School who are interested in learning more about CampMed. They will be held via Zoom; we will email students the Zoom links after they sign up.
Our fall program consists of 5 workshops and 5 office hours between October 23rd - December 8th, 2020. You MUST sign up to obtain the Zoom link to the event. Here is a list of upcoming workshops and office hours.
Friday, October 23 from 4 PM - 5:00 PM - Applying for College
Friday, November 6 from 4 PM - 5:00 PM - STEM Majors and Careers
Friday, November 13 from 4 PM - 5:00 PM - Pre-Health
Friday, November 20 from 4 PM - 5:00 PM - How Much is College?
Friday, December 4 from 4 PM - 5:00 PM - College Life & Housing
Tuesday, October 27 from 3 PM - 5 PM
Tuesday, November 10 from 3 PM - 5 PM
Tuesday, November 17 from 3 PM - 5 PM
Tuesday, November 24 from 3 PM - 5 PM
Tuesday, December 8 from 3 PM - 5 PM
Website Link: https://fcpchamp.wixsite.com/champ
Sign Up Link: https://forms.gle/onSvuYn4c2Kx958c6
Flyer Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vKkTcyWV2o70zuhFDmxydtmr0GPNCM1v/view?usp=sharing